Meditate for Expansion
August 30, 2020
Use notes with video YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/NatashaDavis
Meditate for Expansion by Natasha Davis
God has a plan for your life no matter what is happening in the world today. God’s intention is for you to progress and multiplication. Have clear and intentional focus this set the stage for your decisions. I wrote and entire chapter in my book The Enemies of Progress unpacking perception and what it can do for your life or against your life. What you think my friends reflects what you perceptive.
- Your lifestyle are the choices you make.
Your thoughts are the atmosphere of your life. (mood, ambiance, attitude)
You feed or add to your thought climate by what you meditate on. Until you get quality thoughts you will not have a quality life. Expansion requires the thoughts of God. To receive elevated thoughts and ideas to prosper your life you must meditate and pray my friends. Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways. This scripture clearly indicates that God’s thoughts are of higher quality and quantity and are not subject to change or discouragement. Spending time in God’s presences and His word will usher into what the Lord desires for you.
You will only see what you think (imagination)
I wanted to stir you to focus your thoughts until you see what you are thinking. Meaning until you recognize if you see what the word of God says, or are you limited to what you see with the natural eye? You are to pursue in your thought life what I call the “Thy Kingdom Come” life. It is where we take Matthew 6:10 verbally praying each word out loud – “your kingdom come,
your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
Meditation brings Increase
- Increases Discernment
- God speaks to your mind; therefore, the quality of your thoughts has to be rich.
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV The things of God are spiritually discerned  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
What is Discernment?
- It is a pointer like you index finger. Strongest gift prophets have in DISCERNMENT
- It is awareness.
- Consciousness of presence of thought or actions
- Presence of the Lord, answers realized, actions, behaviors
- Seeing what isn’t common or visible
Instructions for Good Success
- You will succeed in all you do when you study the instructions.
- God referred to the book of instructions in Joshua 1:8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Meditate on the Promises & Prophesies spoken over you
- Wake up working by thinking on the prophesies
- Psalm 19:14
- Timothy 1:18, NLT: “Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles.”
Disruption of discernment
- False Perception (Lost in the wilderness, alone, Abandoned)
- Boxed into your experiences
What happens when you do not properly discern?
- You can miss a connection for blessing someone else or getting blessed.
- You can wonder for 40 years on an 11-day journey.
- After the fact you realize it was the wrong person or decision
- Make unfavorable choices
- Waisted time and opportunities
Progress & Grow – What am I meditate on? (see 7 Points of Mediation Blog Post)
Philippians 4:8 is a base here are the points I have taken into practice. Meditating on instructions, strategies, direction and wisdom which are…
- This book of the law…Joshua 1:8
- Study for the answer’s you need to progress. Mediation is reciting them in your thoughts for good success.